[mapserver-users] can not compile arcsde 9.3 with mapserver 5.4

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 7 17:40:04 EDT 2010

Don't know if success was had or not. The standard 9.3 disks I had access to did not have the headers available. Must need some super secret handshake to get them. Anyway, I just copied the 9.2 headers into the same spot in the 9.3 directories  and it works just fine. Don't know that I'd recommend that approach in lieu of learning the super secret handshake but it worked here in a pinch...

Steve