[mapserver-users] Strange Behaviour with getFeature using POST method and more than one typename

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea dalda at ikt.es
Wed Apr 14 06:00:20 EDT 2010

Assefa,

> From the url you sent, you seem to  be on a windows machine, is that
correct?
Yes, I'm currently on a windows machine. I've got ms4w package (MS4W
Base Installer v2.3.1 (Dec 2, 2008) to be precise)

>  I am trying to see if it is possible to provide you binaries
with the patch. I can provide this service for a fee myself or though an
associate.

Does this mean that I have to pay to get the binaries with the patch?

We are planning to to get this working in production level, so it would
be desirable to have a stable version of MapServer. What would you
recommend as best (not too much complicated and short in time) solution?

Thanks.