[mapserver-users] Disregard ECW header for TFW in TILEINDEX ?

Lars I. Nielsen (GisPro) LIN at gispro.dk
Mon Apr 26 09:05:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to set up Mapserver as a WMS server, serving multiple
seamless coverages consisting of ECW raster tiles.

My problem is, that the ECW files have been delivered with faulty header
information, and there's too many to fix manually, and the error cannot
easily be remedied programmatically.

However, I have generated TFW files for each tile that are correct, but
how do I force Mapserver to use the TFW files and disregard the faulty
ECW header ?

We _have_ requested a new data shipment, but it may be long in coming,
and I would like to have something working faster than that.

Cheers.

--

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen