[mapserver-users] Can map server do this?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 27 00:01:48 EDT 2010

I like this idea, but anyway it is implemented I think it would be a
good feature to have.

Beyond OSM, I have run into quite a few people that are generating data
sets with building outlines and some of them have height info. A lot of
this data is getting generated from plot plans and tax roles where the
number of floors is included which can be interpreted as height.

-Steve