[mapserver-users] Re: gdalinfo - error while opening CADRG map

wostok wostok at o2.pl
Wed Apr 28 06:29:00 EDT 2010

Even, thanks for your reply. I managed to build my own gdal dll with removed
lines in gdal/frmts/nitf/rpftocfile.cpp, and everything seems to be all
right. CADRG map loaded without problems and it looks fine.
Unfortunately I am not allowed to send you a copy of my dataset.
Thank you very much.
Please reply if you need more feedback.

wostok