[mapserver-users] Disregard ECW header for TFW in TILEINDEX ?

Lars I. Nielsen (GisPro) LIN at gispro.dk
Wed Apr 28 08:33:51 EDT 2010

Hi Jukka,

Alas, it doesn't, or it doesn't work.

I made a copy of the errornous ECW file, and edited the header. The
original doesn't display, while the edited does (perfectly so), with the
exact same mapping file.

Adding the PROCESSING directive doesn't help, the errornous ECW file
still doesn't show. And I'm sure that the TFW is both present and
correct :-)

The debug log reports: msResampleGDALToMap(): no overlap ... no result.

The errornous ECW header setting tells GDAL that the Y axis is
downwards, not upwards. And it has UL=(0,0) and dx,dy = 1,1. I.e. dummy
data.

Is GDAL still reading the (here errornous) Y axis direction setting
although it shouldn't (with the directive in place) ?

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen
GIS & DB Integrator
GisPro