[mapserver-users] Disregard ECW header for TFW in TILEINDEX ?

Lars I. Nielsen (GisPro) LIN at gispro.dk
Wed Apr 28 09:53:08 EDT 2010

Hi Frank,

Ok, I learned another new thing today :-)

TFW worked fine in 4.x. I did notice mention of an alternative extension
named WLD sometime back, but never paid full attention to its implications.

Is WLD an officially supported extension, or is it Mapserver and/or
OSGeo specific ?

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen
GIS & DB Integrator