[mapserver-users] OGC log services analysis

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Apr 28 10:36:18 EDT 2010

All,

This is something I'm familiar with, if someone has a AWSTATS already setup, I can do some tweaking to a running (perl) install if needed.

bobb

>>> "Rahkonen Jukka" <Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi> wrote:

Hi,

I am using the standard demo report of AWStats and I have been thinking that somebody who can write Perl could make it to suit better for analysing Mapserver logs.  Have a try, even the demo report is useful and AWStats makes the reports very fast.

-Jukka Rahkonen-