[mapserver-users] PropertyIsLike in combination with AND doesn't work (progress issue 3064)

Huizer, G.J. G.Huizer at gw.rotterdam.nl
Wed Aug 4 04:35:15 EDT 2010

hi list,

As a Mapserver user I noticed that Mapserver does not accept a filter
query where PropertyIsLike and AND are combined. In the issue tracker I
read that this is a known issue (#3064). In the issue tracker I saw that
there is a patch available, but that still some testing needs to be done
on this patch. As I'm no programmer, unfortunately I can not perform the
tests myself.

Has anyone any knowledge if and when this patch will be available in
Mapserver?

Cheers,

Geert