[mapserver-users] Re: Mapfile multiple CLASSITEM's

Donatas Malinauskas donatas.malinauskas at lgt.lt
Mon Aug 9 08:16:39 EDT 2010

Yes, Sumit, I understand - with few classes I can describe different
animals, but the problem is that the same PIG in the map should be in
severel different colours. The column value (eg. big pig - fills white,
biggest pig - fills yellow, very big pig - fills red and so on) I read
from data table...Is it possible to fill the same PIG ( in the same
class) in different colours depending on data column value?

Thanks :)