[mapserver-users] Insert Schema

"André Wunderlich" Frutz at gmx.net
Wed Aug 11 09:07:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

is there any possibility to insert extern X-Schemas in UMN?

I've got an GML with a certain Schema and I want to display it just as it is with the UMN Map Server. Unfortunately the Schema "http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.1.0" seemed to applied when I insert the GML with OGR.
I thought I could change the attribute "OWS_SCHEMA_LOCATION" in the Metadata Section but it didn't work.

Does anyone know if it's possible to insert extern Schemas and how?

Best regards,
André