[mapserver-users] logging GDAL queries

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Aug 13 04:36:19 EDT 2010

Add CONFIG "CPL_DEBUG" "ON" to your MAP object in the MAP file. Probably wise to add DEBUG 5 to your MAP and LAYER as well.

Also add something like:

CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "stderr" and then check your Apache error log.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html