[mapserver-users] How to use tele atlas data to publish the bridge structure?

Edward Mac Gillavry emacgillavry at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:36:13 EDT 2010

The Tele Atlas MultiNet product has a relative Z-level attribute for each of the road links that should help you decide which road link to portray over or under another road link. So you should use this as a way to split up your road network data. Also, check out the "brunnels" (i.e. bridges and tunnels) table as well.

Regards,

Edward