[mapserver-users] Re: Raster Strategies Examples

Edi.Karadumi edikaradumi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:51:31 EDT 2010

Sorry but im still not understanding this:

> That remains a complicated question.  I believe I suggested 1/32 as a
> good overview level since beyond that point a normal map view will tend
> to involve a significant number of files.

My only problem now is to find the correct scale for each layer. I use
minscale and maxscale for the original layer and the mosaiced layer. So
since my data will be shown from 1:1500000 to 1:100 the minscale of the
original layer will be 100 and maxscale X. The minscale of the mosaic
overview will be X and the maxscale 1500000

original:
minscale 100
maxscale X

mosaic: