[mapserver-users] maps all look squished

Josh Jordan outerspaceman81 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 10:24:03 EDT 2010

The projection in the mapfile is "init=epsg:2023".  This is the same projection between /MAP/,/END/ as it is for all the projections between /LAYER/,/END/.  When the projection of a layer is not the same as the projection of the map, the layer does not print.  It seems redundant to have to write the same projection everywhere.
I request the map image with:ms_newMapObj($PM_MAP_FILE);