[mapserver-users] Base Layers (VE y Yahoo) in EPSG:4326

florencia.bujan florita026 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:16:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using "Blue Marble" and "OpenLayers WMS" base layers with postgis
layers and the projection is ok:

var wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "Blue Marble",
		        "http://maps.opengeo.org/geowebcache/service/wms",
		        {layers: 'bluemarble'} );
map.addLayers([wms]);
wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "OpenLayers WMS",
                          "http://vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org/wms/vmap0",
                          {layers: 'basic'} );

But when I add two other base layers (Virtual Earth and Yahoo Layer), the
projection is not right:

var ve = new OpenLayers.Layer.VirtualEarth("VE");
var yahoo = new OpenLayers.Layer.Yahoo("Yahoo", {"sphericalMercator":
true});

I want to change the base layers projection to EPSG:4326 for the correct
view.

Thanks!
Regards.
Florencia