[mapserver-users] layer_status always eq 0 with mode=legend and status ON

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Dec 2 11:39:12 EST 2010

I did try with and without oper=eq, and the behaviour is the same.

I noticed here http://mapserver.org/output/html_legend.html  that
layer_status is a supported tag in the group block (leg_group_html) but
not in a layer block (leg_layer_html) which I'm using. Is the
documentation up to date on this?

I'm using the result of mode=legend, to populate a geoext layertree. What
I'm trying to accomplish is to set the initial visibility parameter of the
layer tree node. I thought that using the layer_status value would be a
good solution...

Is it a bug or my approach is not right?
thanks
steve

Alexandre Dube <adube at mapgears.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2010-12-02 09:55

mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
Re: [mapserver-users] layer_status always eq 0 with mode=legend and status
ON

Steve,

  I'm really not sure about this, but I think you need to specify the
'oper' parameter, as such :

aszLegendArray[szGroup][nLayerId]["selected"] = [if name=layer_status
oper=eq value=0]0[/if][if name=layer_status oper=eq value=1]1[/if][if
name=layer_status oper=eq value=2]1[/if];

  That's the way all samples in the doc page [1] are displayed.

HTH,

Alexandre

[1] http://mapserver.org/output/html_legend.html