[mapserver-users] Map Rotation

Adam Eskreis aeskreis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 03:17:34 EST 2010

Hey all,

I am trying to do a rotation on my map and having some problems.  I tried
using the ANGLE parameter in my MAP object, but since I am using a tiled
layer, this was completely useless.  I tried doing a CSS3 rotation, but this
is a less desirable solution, and is having some unwanted side effects that
I can't seem to get rid of.  Just wanted to send a message out to the list
and see if anyone out there has tried to do this and succeeded, and if so,
how did you accomplish it?

Any replies would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

-Adam