[mapserver-users] MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP - POST not GET-OpenLayers/Mapserver WFS

donald.kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 10:40:51 EST 2010

-----Original message-----
From: Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 13:09:30 +0000
To: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP - POST not GET-	OpenLayers/Mapserver WFS

On 10-12-08 7:13 PM, Donald Kerr wrote:

> I am trying to port the setup so that it uses OpenLayers.Layer.Vector with
> OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS which uses POST as opposed to GET. This works fine
> with the setup that calls Apache directly on port 81 but does not work using
> MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP in the asp page. When I say that it works fine with
> Apache, it returns valid GML but there's no geometry which, I believe, is
> sorted in MapServer 5.6.4 - I am using 5.6.3 in the latest MS4W package.

Note that MapServer version 5.6.5 is available through the MS4W
downloads page
(http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html).

-jeff

Excellent, Jeff. I never noticed that download link before! Should solve the wfs geometry issue which is good. I'll download and test tonight.

Regards,

Donald

--
Jeff McKenna