[mapserver-users] displaying 3-band images

David Hildebrand David.Hildebrand at afsc.ca
Thu Dec 9 18:04:56 EST 2010

To all:

I discovered the problem which actually had a very simple solution.  My DATA path was incorrect.  The data resides on another file server and I had incorrectly specified the UNC path.

David V. Hildebrand
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <about:www.afsc.ca>  <http://www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca/> >
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

  _____