[mapserver-users] publish raster with integer pixel values

Simone Frigerio simone.frigerio at univie.ac.at
Fri Dec 10 04:26:56 EST 2010

  Hi all!
I have some raster (e.g. DTM) to publish but I have problem on pixel value.

e.g.: an img raster file  classified. The attribute  table could be as
following:

OID    VALUE    COUNT
0        944           3
1        945           7
2014  3008        4

Briefly: first record copes with an elevation on 944 m present in 3
pixels. Last record has an elevation of 3008 m in 4 pixels.
How can I visualized continuously this layer with all his 2014 values?
How can I define automatically all these classes?
Can you suggest me an idea?

Thanks!
Simo