[mapserver-users] Question about shp2img Tools

Forest forest21000 at yahoo.cn
Fri Dec 10 22:59:37 EST 2010

Hello,
   Has anyone used shp2img.exe tools in Win32 System? I've used the tools to create tiles for my web applications.It can create proper image for me,but there was problems about the labels.Take a point for example,its name is "MapServer",If it is just beside the boundary of tile extent,it may look like "MapSer",no "ver"."ver" was cut off.And the label's POSITION was set to auto,and it's still useless.
  Can anyone help me?Any help will be appreciated,thank you.