[mapserver-users] How to configure MapScript in Zend Server 5?

gilberto.reis at urbansystems.com gilberto.reis at urbansystems.com.br
Tue Dec 14 15:15:14 EST 2010

Hello,
We are running our map applications in the the Linux Debian 5 Server and
Apache 2 and MapServer and PHP/Mapscript and PHP Version	5.2.14.

Migrating the same application to Zend Server 5.0 the mapscript extension
are not loaded. Anybody have ever some troubles unsing Zend Server and
Mapscript? What's recomendation to run my application in this plataform?

Thanks very much in advance.

Gilberto Reis