[mapserver-users] symbolizing polygon outlines

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Dec 15 18:13:00 EST 2010

David,

   One technique is to render the polygon data twice; once as TYPE
POLYGON to render the fill, and again as TYPE LINE to render the polygon
outline as a dashed line.  You can use the same polygon data file for
each.  If you name the layers the same, they'll turn on/off together.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser