[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo

David Hildebrand David.Hildebrand at afsc.ca
Fri Dec 17 11:01:59 EST 2010

The tolerance parameter was the trick, Jeff.  Thanks.

===========================
David V. Hildebrand
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca>
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged
information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted
or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this
email.