[mapserver-users] White lines when reprojecting aerial photo

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 14:26:06 EST 2010

Hi,
we are trying to provide aerial photo images in multiple projections
using on-the-fly reprojection in JPEG format. When reprojecting layer
from our country's local projection to Google Mercator, thin white
lines appearing through the whole image (see
http://gista.sk/home/ivo/dl/white_lines.jpeg).

We are using 'AGG/JPEG' driver, Mapserver 5.2 with following
outputformat configuration:

      RESOLUTION 72
      OUTPUTFORMAT
               NAME 'AGG_JPEG'
               DRIVER 'AGG/JPEG'
               MIMETYPE 'image/jpeg'
               IMAGEMODE RGB
               FORMATOPTION 'QUALITY=85'
               EXTENSION 'jpg'
       END

Any idea what I can improve to get these white lines out ?

Thanks,
Ivan