[mapserver-users] SQL equivalent for MapScript queryByRect

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Dec 20 10:20:51 EST 2010

Hi,

I was thinking that why not to use standard WFS which supports well your example query.  However, it can be difficult to optimize WFS for some certaind frequently used queries because WFS must support almost everything you and your users can imagine. I did a quick search and I believe this article is worth reading
http://etd.ohiolink.edu/send-pdf.cgi/Chen%20Wei.pdf?osu1251042506

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Shorthouse, David