[mapserver-users] Projection and mapquery

Morten Sickel Morten.Sickel at nrpa.no
Tue Feb 2 04:51:39 EST 2010

Josh, Thanks, but could you please elaborate this a bit? Do you mean that you are doing a reprojection in mapscript of the projected layer or that you are projecting the layer 'as saved' before mapserver gets to see i at all?

since the query is towards the map object, I cannot see how I can do any more reprojection of the layer, except what has been done when the layer was plotted.

--
Morten Sickel
Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority