[mapserver-users] Re: display isolines with raster data

windfreak martijnvanderpauw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:43:15 EST 2010

I tested gdal_contour and it actually looks ok. I think I can use that as a
pre process for mapserver.
My eye immediately fell on gdal_polygonize because I think that can create
polygon shapefiles. I haven't got gdal_polygonize running yet because of
some compatibility errors (gdal.Polygonize() not available) but will try to
find that out.

Thanks for your help

2010/2/1 Frank Warmerdam [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+4495096-771874491 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4495096-771874491 at n2.nabble.com>

-http://www.topspots.org         the best windsurfspots
-http://www.weer.nl                 the site I work at with work

-----