[mapserver-users] php mapscript loadQuery problem

Moen, Paul T. pmoen at nd.gov
Tue Feb 9 12:27:55 EST 2010

> Daniel Morissette wrote:
>> Moen, Paul T. wrote:
>> This is the error I get when dumping the error stack as described below.
>>
>> Error in msEvalRegex(): String failed expression test.
>>

> My first guess is that this error message comes from the file extension
> test on the filename of your query file. Your query file has to have a
> .qy extension if I'm not mistaken, otherwise MapServer won't open it.

Oops, I did not know that.  I changed the extension to .qy and the loadQuery gives a MS_SUCCESS.

The right items are high lighted now but I get many of the following errors when I dumping the error stack.

 Error in msEvalExpression(): Cannot evaluate expression, no item index defined.

This only seems to happen when there are many classes in the layer.  Are these errors expected?

Thanks,

Paul