[mapserver-users] Changelog of version 4 to 5

Christian Braun christian.braun at tudor.lu
Wed Feb 10 08:31:24 EST 2010

Hello list members,

currently I am doing a migration of our servers and changed mapserver from version 4.10 to the latest 5.6. As I figured out some problems with the syntax of the map file I wanted to know where I can find some kind of 'changelog' for mapfile syntax between the versions.
I remember that there was somehing on the old web site layout but I am not able to find it anymore.

Could someone please help me out with a document,
Christian