[mapserver-users] mouseover with mapserver...?

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 13:23:45 EST 2010

Hi Steve

Thanks for your comment (and also to Till Adams).

I would like to use OpenLayers but I have been discouraged by what seems
like erratic behaviour. I had it running successfully for a while and then
it started hanging on start up with an Apache error log message of:

File does not exist: C:/ms4w/apps/ka-map-1.0/htdocs/tools/kaExplorer/images,
referer: http://localhost/kamap/

All of the files in the images directory seem to be in place..after a while
(and without me changing anything, to my knowledge) it started running
again. Then the next time I tried Kamap it was hanging again.  Do you have
any suggestions about why it could be unstable in this way?

Thanks,

Chris