[mapserver-users] Re: Linetype with spikes around a polygon

windfreak martijnvanderpauw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:26:19 EST 2010

Hi,

I have the same wish but I gave up to get it done in your way. Therefore I
used a font (wingding3) and wanted to use that along the line. I thought it
would work, but now I see the font always is aligned to the middle of the
line. Even when the font symbol itself isn't centered, like the '^'
character for instance. Does anybody know of a workaround?

-----
http://www.topspots.org