[mapserver-users] HTML Legends -- Need Elightment

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Mon Feb 22 21:56:14 EST 2010

I've been trying to understand HTML Legends by reading
and I'm getting it, but I still don't understand the seemingly useless
href calls here and there. On the last screen at the above URL there's

This just sends a layer name to cgi-bin where it dies. Why are these references here? Is it just to show you can do this, or is it needed for something in the legend creation?

- Bill Thoen