[mapserver-users] small maps of alaska and hawaii

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Feb 23 11:03:47 EST 2010

If you are using something like OpenLayers under the hood, you might
just create three separate maps, one for each region. You can set the
maxextents for each map to prevent scrolling outside that area.

This way each map would have its own controls and its own div and each
could respond to events in their respective div.

This is definitely not a mapserver issue, but it is an interesting problem.

-Steve