[mapserver-users] Find mailing list info

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Feb 25 11:25:51 EST 2010

We've talked about overhauling the home page nav recently. It's currently like it is because of limitations in the original version of Sphinx. I think we can do better. The lefthand nav shouldn't be things like announcements, instead it should be high-value links to documentation like the ones mentioned in this thread. I'd file one bug on the broader topic of updating the homepage navigation.

Steve