[mapserver-users] Re: Getfeatureinfo and MSsql 2008 server

Afroz Kannancheri afrozk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 13:18:04 EST 2010

Dear Tamaz,
   I copied the query from the sqlserver profile and ran it in the query
window, which displayed all the data corresponding to the polygon ID on
which I clicked.
Will post the query and the results once I reach office tommorow morning.

It seems like I m very close to the result, feels like I m missing some MAP
configuration.

Thnx a lot
Afroz

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM, Tamas Szekeres [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+4649998-766492421-382940 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4649998-766492421-382940 at n2.nabble.com>