[mapserver-users] How to render raster data using Oracle Georaster?

xxj 2001xxj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 06:38:20 EST 2010

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for help!

Unfortunately, I got the same errors after commenting out the two lines in
mapstring.c and recompiling the whole application. It seems that GDAL is not
called when MapServer try to get a GeoRaster  data set. Are you sure that
just commenting out the two lines can work? Please can you post your map
file in the thread I mentioned? For I want to have it as a reference.

Regards,

xxj