[mapserver-users] Mapserver OSM data render problem

Marek Wawoczny gmbh at gazeta.pl
Mon Jan 4 18:16:51 EST 2010

Hello,

I have an problem with Mapserver OSM setup. I've used tutorial from
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmData and new
mapnik-utils scripts from SVN. When I test my setup with shp2img I
receive image with coastlines only:

http://yfrog.com/0cosmsj

If I test the same database with Mapnik generate_image.py script I
receive full image:

http://yfrog.com/j5imagebmj

Any one knows what could be wrong? One more thing - shp2img returns
message "msPostGISLayerWhichShapes got 0 records in result." when run in
debug mode - seems that queries returns no rows - but I don't know why.

Here is my .map file contents:

http://www.pastie.org/766740.txt?key=nq4abq014rv13bpeciha

Any ideas?

Thank you, best regards!