[mapserver-users] Mapserver OSM data render problem

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Jan 5 01:01:22 EST 2010

Hi,

What options did you use when importing data with osm2pgsql?  The mapfile is set to use projection epsg:4326 and that requires the use of some switch with osm2pgsql, perhaps it is -l. README.txt of ogr2pgsql tells about osm2pgsql projections:

" Depending on what you're using one or the other is appropriate. The default
mapnik style (osm.xml) assumes that the data is stored in 900913 and this
is the default for osm2pgsql.
Combining the -v and -h switches will tell about the exact definitions of
the projections."

Try either by importing data again by using a swith suitable for epsg:4326 or by editing your mapfile to use epsg:900913 instead of epsg:4326.

-Jukka Rahkonen-