[mapserver-users] Raster error - failed to reproject

Espen Isaksen espen.isaksen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:10:41 EST 2010

Hi!

I get some errors for some images in Norway. The images are in ECW
format and EPSG:32632 projection. We reproject these images to
Spherical Mercator on-the-fly in Mapserver, but we get this error on
some of the images:

msProjectRect(): all points failed to reproject, trying to fall back
to using world bounds ... hope this helps.

The peculiar thing is that this error only happens in areas way
outside of Norway. So I would expect that these images should not be
accessed at all.

Anybody have an idea what is going on?

Espen