[mapserver-users] Tilemode Projection Problem

Fawcett, David (MPCA) David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Wed Jan 6 15:41:08 EST 2010

Ian,

I haven't used tilemode, but my assumption is that the map projection block is used to define what the output projection for your tile is (like in the other MapServer modes).

Try setting map projection to epsg:3785 or using the proj4 text:

+proj=merc +lon_0=0 +k=1 +x_0=0 +y_0=0 +a=6378137 +b=6378137 +towgs84=0,0,0,0,0,0,0 +units=m +no_defs

If tilemode requires a map extent, it should be expressed in units of the output projection.

David.