[mapserver-users] cofigure problems on Ubuntu 9.10

Vasile Cristian Stan vasileestan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:42:29 EST 2010

Thanks Alan

The packages are installed.
 ii  libjpeg62-dev  6b-14build1    Development files for the IJG JPEG
library
 ii  libpng12-dev   1.2.37-1       PNG library - development

Also, I tried  to configure using another script presented here:
http://n2.nabble.com/Error-running-configure-on-a-Linux-machine-td3278036.html#a3278036
, and with this script jpeg and png works but the rest of packages are not
included.
So, there are no problems with the packages, maybe the configuration script
is wrong.

# Vasi