[mapserver-users] Premature end of script headers: mapserv

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sun Jan 10 07:02:36 EST 2010

Hi,

If I understood right "mol" is the name you have given at MAP level.  I do not know if using &layers=mol should really work or not, I have never tried it that way.  I use wms_titles advertised at layer lever, either comma separated list or &layers=all.

Try what happens when using &layers=all.  If it fails add "DEBUG 5" into layer definitions and have a look at ms_errorfile after doing some failing requests.

-Jukka-