[mapserver-users] Premature end of script headers: mapserv
lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Sun Jan 10 20:21:45 EST 2010
I have had similar errors in the past, and almost invariably it was a postgis query error. Follow Jukka's advice - debug 5 for both the map and the layer, and look in the log.
On 11/01/2010, at 1:00 , mapserver-users-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:
> If I understood right "mol" is the name you have given at MAP level. I do not know if using &layers=mol should really work or not, I have never tried it that way. I use wms_titles advertised at layer lever, either comma separated list or &layers=all.
> Try what happens when using &layers=all. If it fails add "DEBUG 5" into layer definitions and have a look at ms_errorfile after doing some failing requests.
> -----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
> Lähettäjä: Shaz N [mailto:geo.engineer123 at gmail.com]
> Lähetetty: su 10.1.2010 7:31
> Vastaanottaja: Rahkonen Jukka
> Kopio: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
> Aihe: Re: [mapserver-users] Premature end of script headers: mapserv
> I added the new shapefiles to PostGIS using shp2pgsql etc and it was
> successful. After that, in my mapfile, I included a new layer for each of
> these shapefiles. What I copy-pasted in my mail was the layer that I added
> in my mapfile.
> I have included WMS metadata in the beginning of the mapfile:
> IMAGEURL "/tmp/"
> IMAGEPATH /tmp/ms_tmp/
> "wms_title" "MOL" ##required
> "wms_onlineresource" "....." ##required
> "wms_srs" "EPSG:2060" ##recommended
> I was getting a good output using WMS request:
> As I kept adding new layers, I suddenly started getting an Internal server
> error on my browser. When I checked the error log, it read: Premature end of
> script headers: mapserv.
> All the new layers were similar to each other, with only different "NAME"
> and "DATA". But the internal server error would just not go unless I reduced
> the total number of layers in my mapfile.
More information about the mapserver-users