[mapserver-users] symbol circle (ellipse) rendered not round but oval

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jan 14 02:49:58 EST 2010

Thank you Håvard
I see you have changed "points 1 1 end" by "points 8 8 end".
Tell me if im wrong, but these values are only used to render the
proportions of the elipse but not it's size, is that correct?
so if I understand correctly, using larger values for the elipse
width/height refine the rendering of the vectorised dot geometry ?

regards
Oliver