[mapserver-users] 5.6.1 Postgis problem

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jan 14 23:24:34 EST 2010

Ah, that was much more helpful and I have an answer ...

There was just another thread about query in mapscript that Steve Lime
responded to. In 5.6 (read the migration guide) there have been big
changes to the the query code and things work differently now. I don't
have all the details on the top of my head, but look in the archives for
today.

-Steve W