[mapserver-users] mapscript - getting layer coordinates

wostok wostok at o2.pl
Fri Jan 15 08:12:21 EST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use mapscript to generate some maps from given images -
multiple overlaping jpeg files as layers composed into one mapfile. I have a
problem with getting geographic coordinates of each layers (for example
xmin, ymin, xmax, ymax).
I can get coordinates of whole map - probably loaded from field EXTENT from
map file,
but with layers this doesn't work.
Every jpeg file has jgw file with given coords, but I don't want to read it
from file, I need to use mapscript's api.
Can you help me, please?

Thanks in advance
wostok