[mapserver-users] RE: Images returning blank

Kent Morrison KMorrison at advantrack.com
Wed Jan 20 11:52:30 EST 2010

One thing I tried was to use the ogr2ogr tool to convert the files so they use the same projection.  I need to create an srs def ... any sites with examples or tutorials suggested?

The other alternative is to figure out how to create a PROJECTION element in the map file to match the shp file.  which I am also trying to learn.

thanks,

Kent