[mapserver-users] Announcement: Dracones, a web mapping framework for MapServer

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Wed Jan 20 16:04:43 EST 2010

Hi Christian,

Thanks for bringing this. It looks like a very promising framework, but
while checking out your examples I did notice that the client apparently is
not registering a CTRL-click in my setup (Firefox 3.5.7 on MacOSX 10.6),
nothing ahpens (SHIFT-drag and doubleclick work). This makes the client side
app a bit handicapped...

Yours,

--
Barend Köbben